Get Expert Advice from a Proven Successful Restaurant Owner
Surround yourself with experienced owners, who have worked with startups to avoid making predictable mistakes. Learning from others offers more value than you can imagine.
Book time and I’ll try to answer some specific startup challenges and questions you may have.
You don’t have to do this alone.
Contact me TODAY and Schedule your free introductory call today.
What Do I Do?
- Act as your sounding board and help you navigate through all your big and small decisions.
- Share specific expertise across a wide range of startup topics based on your situation.
- Push you to focus on the root tasks and prioritize your time.
- Drive results by building and establishing the proper steps to develop a functioning business and team.
- Follow best practices and emulate the behaviors of successful entrepreneurs.
- Identify and avoid costly mistakes.
- Identify strategies to get your startup through difficult times.
- I give honest and actionable feedback on your idea.
- Assist in finding your business concept, your target customer, and the right location.
- In addition to your startup, I will touch on your stress management, wellness strategies, and work-life balance.
My experience and expertise enable me to provide helpful insight, practical advice, and actionable steps.
I know the ins and outs of running a business and have first-hand experience building food businesses from scratch.
I bring over two decades in running, starting, and selling food businesses.
Believe me; I made plenty of mistakes.
The good news is that I can help you avoid them.
Many startup failures are caused by making predictable and avoidable mistakes.
Most of those mistakes are due to a lack of quality guidance and learning by trial and error.
A Unique Book with a Hands-On Guide to Starting Your First Restaurant
Are you contemplating starting a restaurant?
Before using your life savings and/or finding investors, it’s a small investment.
It is a practical, comprehensive, easy-to-read, organized, and laid-out “how to” self-help business book.
Most importantly, it was written by someone who knows what you are going through.
I know what it feels like to have a successful food business!
I want you to experience that too!
This book is a stepping stone to finding out if you are the right fit for the industry!
“Start Your First Restaurant “is a success plan, a book, and a complete guide on what you must do during the startup phase.
Learn how to avoid mistakes.
The book covers legal responsibilities, finding the location, and creating menus. You will learn how to get the best equipment and product inventory prices. The knowledge you will come away with many would not ever share.
How Do I Work with Clients